|Company Name||UTC Aerospace Systems|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
About Company :
UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. We are also a major supplier to international space programs.In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on a wide range of aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites and ground and naval vehicles.
JOB ID: 34914
- Product design and development of documents as per DO-254
- Plan for Hardware Aspects of Certification (PHAC)
- Hardware Development Plan (HDP), Hardware Verification Validation Plan (HVVP)
- EMI Control Plan, Hardware Requirements Document (HRS)
- Hardware Design Description (HDD), Hardware Test Procedure (HTP)
- B.E/B.Tech in Electrical / Electronics engineering or equivalent from a recognized university or institution.
- Experience: 0 to 1 Year
- Tools expertise on Cadence tools, MS Office Software, MS Project
- Expertaise with design and analysis of Analog electronics, digital electronics, power circuits, sensor interfaces, FPGAs.
- Experience in making presentations and communicating with management/customers. Strong technical writing and verbal communication skills.