Itron Hiring Freshers As Associate Design Engineer On Dec 2015 @ Bangalore
|Job Role||Associate Design Engineer|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
About Company :
Itron is a world-leading technology and services company dedicated to the resourceful use of energy and water. We provide comprehensive solutions that measure, manage and analyze energy and water. Our broad product portfolio includes electricity, gas, water and thermal energy measurement devices and control technology; communications systems; software; as well as managed and consulting services. With thousands of employees supporting more than 8,000 customers in over 100 countries, Itron applies knowledge and technology to better manage energy and water resources. Together, we can create a more resourceful world.
JOB ID: 1501171
- C/C++ and Kernel level development in a Linux environment.
- Assist design, develop and execute comprehensive test plan
- Assist perform thorough test case execution and analysis report
- Assist analyze test results to assure quality of existing and new functionalities
- Assist analyze technical requirements documents and propose implementation solutions
- Assist implement code to meet the requirements of industry standards and specifications
- Assist troubleshoot and resolve firmware defects in new and existing code
- Assist document design and implementation of new features
- Assist present and participate in peer reviews of design documents and new code development
- Assist present innovative ideas for product and process improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science) is required from a recognized university or institution.
- Requires no professional experience: Entry point for college graduate. Linux and IP network experience/knowledge preferred.