|Skills||Java, J2EE, SOA/Web services|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
About Company :
Misys provide the broadest, deepest portfolio of financial services software on the market. Our solutions cover retail and corporate banking, lending, treasury, capital markets, investment management and enterprise risk. With more than 2,000 customers across 130 countries our team of domain experts and partners has an unparalleled ability to address industry requirements at both a global and local level.
- Coding, Unit Testing and Documentation for a feature/module
- Maintenance of existing features/modules
- Working with leads and support consultants and customers to ensure that requirements are understood
- Participating in solution approach, test plan and code reviews
- Full ownership and accountability to deliver the features on schedule and to defined quality standards
- Timely and accurate reporting of project status as required by Line or Project Manager
- Escalation of critical issues in a timely fashion
- Contributing in improvement of engineering process and standards
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech in CS, ECE, IT or Computer applications from a recognized university or institution.
- Experience in building, shipping and supporting innovative, scalable enterprise-class applications
- Good understanding of Java, J2EE, SOA/Web services, EAI patterns, long running business processes, UML and OOAD.
- Experienced in using Websphere, WebLogic, JBOSS or TomCat application servers
- Must be knowledgeable in at least one of the relational DBs (Oracle, DB2 or MS-SQL)
- 1+ years of overall software development experience, preferably in a product development company.
Prior experience in Agile/Scrum and secure development methodologies