|Job Role||Web Marketing Manager|
|Last date to apply||Dec 2015|
About Company :
Who we are and what we do
Nearly as old as the Internet itself, GoDaddy was born to give people an easy, affordable way to get their ideas online. Today, we have more than 13 million customers around the world, but our goal is much the same. We’re here to help people easily start, confidently grow and successfully run their own ventures.
ESSENTIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan, coordinate, execute and deliver on conversion and user experience for Godaddy.in
- Manage merchandising, cross-product initiatives and site navigation projects.
- Regularly propose, implement, test and analyze new merchandising tactics that increase conversion rates and/or improves user experience.
- Drive site improvements and product launches to completion by coordinating with different teams across the business.
- Analyze on site customer behavior including searching, browsing and purchasing and propose improvements.
Pricing and Offers
- Drive offers, bundles, pricing strategies to meet business metrics.
- Regularly propose, implement, and analyze pricing tests to measure its effectiveness and meet business objectives.
- Keep product/bundle pricing competitive by tracking and analyze competitive pricing and delivering on business metrics.
Cross Group Collaboration
- Communicate clearly and drive decisions in a timely manner with stakeholders.
- Drive consensus and collaboration with various groups inside Go Daddy including product group, marketing teams, customer care, business development and India leadership.
- Communicate regularly with team members across geographies and time zones.
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
- A quick learner with strong problem solving skills and positive attitude.
- Strong work ethic that is based on a culture of self-learning, accountability and producing results in a fast paced environment.
- Strong communication skills; experience in coordinating teams and communicating to senior management.
- Ability to use data and metrics to back up recommendations
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- 2-5 years of work experience in online merchandizing or website management.
- Proficient in business data analysis and reporting, especially Google Analytics, Excel Pivot tables or similar.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with remote teams across geographies and time zones.
- Process orientation: Ability to solve problems in a structured and process oriented manner. Experience in Agile methodology and tools preferred.
- Post Graduate degree in Business Administration and Management is preferred.