IBM Hiring Freshers As Associate – Technical Operations On Dec 2015 @ Across India
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech or MCA|
|Job Role||Associate – Technical Operations|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date to apply||Dec 2015|
About Company :
The International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middle ware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.The company originated in 1911 as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) through a merger of the Tabulating Machine Company, the International Time Recording Company, and the Computing Scale Company.
- Support problem and change tickets for client support operations (e.g. storage systems or server) for work involving problem determination and implementation of changes to hardware, software, applications or network systems.
- These tasks are not standardized and require independent thought and problem solving to resolve.
- Interaction with other teams is often required to solve issues. It also provides opportunity to understand the current
- Automation and Analytics work going on with clients to simplify and maximize operations with minimal effortWork to standardize repeatable tasks and steps across multiple accounts.
- This may require creating documentation or scripts that can be used to solve the same problem in the future – Automation
- Team members participate once or more a day in cadence discussion on team performance. These meetings are typically led by the primary pool manager or Dispatcher.
- They discuss issues or challenges, and receive trouble-shooting input /advice from other team members. They may also discuss team performance trends. Primary pool team members may also separately interact and exchange information with members of cross-pool teams
- Implement medium to complex product upgrades and/or medium to complex security compliance corrections without assistance.
- Candidate should possess Bachelor’s Degree in following discipline(Applied Electronics and
- Instrumentation/Electronics and Telecommunication/Computer Science Engineering/Information Science and Engineering/Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Electrical and Electronics
- Engineering/Instrumentation & Control Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Instrumentation
- Technology/Electronics and Communication/Software Engineering/Electronics and Instrumentation
- Engineering/Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized university or institution.
- 24*7 environment. Should be willing to work in Night shift.
- Job Locations- Bangalore/National Capital Region (NCR)/Chennai/Hyderabad/Pune/Across India