Intel Hiring Component Design Engineer On Dec 2015 @ Bangalore
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech/ MCA/M.E/M.Tech|
|Job Role||Component Design Engineer|
|Last date to apply||Dec 2015|
About Company :
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
- In this position, you will participate in design, development, and delivery of corporate standard cell libraries using world-leading process technology for use in design of Intel’s next-generation SoCs and microprocessors.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design and implementation of combinatorial and sequential circuits for Intel’s newest process technologies
- Circuit extraction and optimization for power/performance/robustness
- Development of automation for library validation, quality checking, performance and reliability verification
- Library characterization build, validation, release, and support for Intel’s SoC and microprocessor design projects
- The successful candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong customer orientation, and ability to work with external and internal partners in a flexible manner.
- You must possess a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering; Master’s degree in Electronics is preferred
- Experience in digital circuit design, including CMOS combinatorial logic and sequential element design and layout
- Experience using industry-standard design automation tools for one or more of the following areas: circuit simulation, cell characterization, layout migration, physical design synthesis, place and route, physical design verification, and reliability verification
- Experience in scripting development (TCL, Perl) for design automation
- Experience working in the Linux environment and its development tools