|Company Name||Oracle India Pvt Ltd|
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Job Role||Programmer Analyst 2-IT|
|Last date to apply||Dec 2015|
About Company :
- Welcome to Oracle. This is the place to get basic facts about the company (PDF), or to learn about how Oracle is dedicated to unleashing innovation by simplifying IT. Find out about the Executive and Board of Directors leadership teams who drive the company’s direction. Learn about Oracle’s History, and the Innovation and Acquisitions that will help shape its future, as well as Customer Successes and Oracle Excellence Awards winners.
- Read about how Oracle values the local and global communities of which it is a part through its Corporate Citizenship and Sustainability practices.
- Work with Oracle s world class technology to develop, implement, and support Oracle s global infrastructure.
- As a member of the IT organization, assist with the design, development, modifications, debugging, and evaluation of programs for use in internal systems within a specific function area.
- Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. BS or equivalent experience in programming on enterprise or department servers or systems.
- The vision of Oracle Applications Lab – Dev Operations is to be recognized, internally and externally, as the providers of the best enterprise application support in the world and a key contributor to the overall success of Oracle.
- The HR & Payroll team is responsible for the Employee to Paycheck business process.
- The successful applicant will gain a unique knowledge and skills about the latest Oracle Applications by working in the Oracle Global Single Instance and Fusion environment in addition to working as part of a highly regarded global HR Payroll Applications IT team
- Enjoy troubleshooting and support work
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills,
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in fast pace environment and deliver to corporate driven deadlines
- Ability to adapt to fast changing environments, technologies and processes
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn new technologies quickly
- Experience in PL/SQL, knowledge of Oracle Forms, Web ADI, BI Publisher, Oracle Workflow, OAF, and J2EE Technologies
- Good understanding of the Oracle Database, Oracle Application Server
- Experience in Oracle HCM Human Capital Management suite, HR, Payroll, Oracle Time and Labor (OTL),
- Career Management, iRecruitment, Oracle Advanced Benefits (OAB), Compensation Workbench (CWB).