|Experience||0 -1 Years|
|Salary||Rs.3.60 L CTC per annum.|
|Skills||Java Developer/C/C++ Developer|
|Job Role||Software Engineer / Associate Software Engineer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date to apply||06 Dec 2015|
About Company :
Founded in 1976 as one of India’s original IT garage start-ups, today the HCL Group has expanded to four companies in India – HCL Infosystems, HCL Technologies, HCL Healthcare and HCL TalentCare. The group generates annual revenues of over US$ 6.5 billion with more than 105,000 employees from 100 nationalities operating across 31 countries, including over 500 points of presence in India. A pioneer of modern computing, HCL has many firsts to its credit including the introduction of the 8-bit microprocessor-based computer in 1978 well before its global peers.
- Application Development (Java Developer/C/C++ Developer)
- Product testing (Manual Testing/Software Testing)
- Infrastructure management
- For Software Engineer –For CS/IT –
- Aggregate 60% in Graduation (B.E/B. Tech/ME/Mtech/MCA)
- For Associate Software Engineer-For ETC/EC/ELE/IC
- Aggregate 58% in Graduation (B.E/B. Tech/MCA)
- And 10th and 12th – 60%.
- No Current backlogs
- Age-less Than 25 Years
- All Circuit Branches (CS/IT /ETC/EC/ELE/IC) allowed Except Mech/Civil.
Salary Offered :
- 1st-3 months-Classroom Training-No Stipend.
- 4th-6th Month-On Job Training-Rs-10,000 Stipend Every Month.
- 7th Month Onwards-Rs.3.60 L CTC per annum.
Selection Process :
- Online Aptitude Test (JQ Test) for 2 Hours-8 Sections.
- Communication Round.
- H.R Round
Schedule for the Day
Sr. No. Activity Timing
1. Preplacement Talk 10.00-11.15am
2. Online Aptitude Test 11.30-1.30 pm
3. Result Declaration 1st Round 2.00 pm
4. Communication Round 2.00pm-3.30pm
5. Result Declaration 2nd Round 4.00Pm
6. Final H.R Round 4.30pm-7.30pm
Venue Details :
Pimpri Chinchwad college of Engineering (PCCOE),
Near Akurdi Railway Station,