NVIDIA Hiring ASIC Design Engineer On Dec 2015 @ Bangalore
|Job Role||ASIC Design Engineer|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
About Company :
NVIDIA is the world leader in visual computing. The GPU, our invention, serves as the visual cortex of modern computers and is at the heart of our products and services. Our work opens up new universes to explore, enables amazing creativity and discovery, and powers what were once science fiction inventions like artificial intelligence and autonomous cars.
JOB ID: 1869468
- Creating complex SOCs and interface directly with unit-level, Physical Design, CAD, Package Design, Software, DFT and other teams.
- Additionally, you will be involved with defining and creating methodologies that create more efficient and flexible SOCs in future.
- B.Tech or M.Tech in EE, with 1-4 years of relevant industry work experience
- Familiar with RTL design , integration, verification and synthesis
- Strong coding skills in Perl or other industry-standard scripting languages
- Prior experience in implementing System-On-Chip is a plus
- Prior experience in RTL build and design automation is a plus
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interface with many groups and build consensus