|Company Name||Ernst & Young|
|Experience||0 -1 Years|
|Qualification||B. Com /BBA|
|Job Role||Analyst DA|
|Last date to apply||Dec 2015|
About Company :
- At EY, we are committed to building a better working world — with increased trust and confidence in business, sustainable growth, development of talent in all its forms, and greater collaboration.
- We want to build a better working world through our own actions and by engaging with like-minded organizations and individuals. This is our purpose — and why we exist as an organization.
- Running through our organization is a strong sense of obligation to serve a number of different stakeholders who count on us to deliver quality and excellence in everything we do.
- We want to use our global reach and scale to convene the conversation about the challenges facing economies and the capital markets.
- To support onshore Account Support Associates and Advisory engagement teams on engagement management and coordination activities, to minimize the time spent by the technical team on those tasks; and
To enhance the service levels provided by the Advisory technical team by ensuring highest and best use of technical resources, enhancing quality and timeliness of engagement, and standardizing procedures
Provide appropriate support to Onshore ASA / Team by coordinating, supporting or performing tasks that lead to efficient and effective engagement management
Assist Onshore ASA / Team with engagement economics matters (e.g., hours/budgets/estimates to complete, fees, billings, Work in process-WIPs); collaborate with Financial Management Associate (FMA)
- Work with Onshore ASA / Team to book staff on ARMS or Retain per the bi-annual Resource allocation process, using the recommended tools (ETM)
Act as a central point of contact for the assigned engagement(s)
- Function as knowledge manager for the engagement team; manage databases and/or websites
- Play active role in multi-location engagement coordination and communication
- Interface regularly with external client personnel, develop strong working relationships and leverage information gained to anticipate client needs
- Be knowledgeable about the services the engagement provides and utilize that knowledge to make suggestions and/or recommendations
- Capture, distribute and share knowledge and information through agreed upon channels to key stakeholders.
- Set up account team meetings and follow up actions
- Communicate relevant client information to account teams via regular cross-service line Newsletters
- Assist with ad-hoc project work at the request of the account teams (both external and internal client focused)
Qualification & Experience:
- A Graduate, preferably B. Com /BBA (No post-graduation experience required)
- Freshers may apply. 6 months to 1 year general business experience with an exposure to American / European work environment would be an advantage
- IT Skills – Extensive experience of using MS Office PC based system
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail even when dealing with routine tasks
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to ensure that work is of a consistently high standard
- Ability to multi-task projects and assignments in order of priority
- Team player with willing and enthusiastic approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills, internally and externally
- Ability to plan ahead and anticipate potential problems before they arise