Dell Hiring Freshers As Platform Software Engineer On Dec 2015 @ Bangalore
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Role||Platform Software Engineer|
|Last date to apply||Dec 2015|
About Company :
Dell is a Technology driven company with a unique Dell Direct model. Dell Information Technology department (Dell I/T) plays a key role in enabling the Dell Direct model by creating, deploying and supporting global industry-leading I/T assets and services that reliably deliver the best customer experience and competitive edge.
- This is for Individual Contributor Role.
- Design and development of software components for platform management of the servers.
- Ensuring quality deliverables with thorough review and unit/integration level testing. Ensuring best practices in coding for security, maintainability and scalability.
- Candidate should be ready to contribute across stack from interfaces, middleware to backend components
- based on the business/project needs.
- Contribution to product behavioral specification in the area of work experience.
- Engineering interlocks with cross functional teams, factory and customer support.
- Proof of Concepts and evaluation of prototypes.
- BE/ME/MS/MTech degree in ECE with 1-4 years of industry experience in embedded software development
- Strong firmware development background with expertise in C programming and debug skills.
- Strong in Embedded Linux application programming with understanding of OS Internals, memory management, IPC and multi-threaded application development.
- Proficient in software development tools such as IDEs, compilers, debuggers, emulators, source control system and defect/ bug tracking systems.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Understanding/Knowledge of open source code and licensing.
- Experience in C++ programming and Python Scripts is a plus
- Experience/Exposure to Server/Platform Management software development with knowledge of storage, networking and protocols such as IPMI, I2C, MCTP, NCSI is a plus.