|Company Name||Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL)|
|Post||Junior Technical Assistant|
|No of Vacancy||9|
|Job Location||Navi Mumbai|
|Job Type||Online + Postal|
|Last date to apply||21 Dec 2015|
About Company :
The Konkan Railway was the missing link between India’s commercial capital, Mumbai, and Mangalore. The 741-kilometre line connects Maharashtra, Goa and Karnataka States a region of criss-crossing rivers, plunging valleys and mountains that soar into the clouds.The Konkan is a coastal strip of land bounded by the Sahyadri hills on the east, and Arabian Sea on the west. It is a land where mythology breathes side by side with economic growth,a land with rich mineral resources, dense forest cover and a landscape fringed with paddy.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with not less than 55% marks from recognized (AICTE) University.
Age Limit :
- The candidates should be maximum 28 years for the post of Jr. Technical Assistant as on 01/01/2016 with age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Age relaxation for Ex-servicemen is discretionary.
Selection Process :
- KRCL intends calling about 5 times the number of the candidates than the number of the vacancies based on their suitability for the job.
- The specific dates for interview will be intimated along with the list of short listed candidates through our websites.
Office at Belapur Bhavan,
plot no. 6 Sec-11, CBD Belapur,
Navi Mumbai – 400614