|Company Name||Canara Bank-CVCFL|
|Post||Project Manager (Post Code -4)|
|No of Vacancy||Not Mentioned|
|Salary||As per Norms|
|Last date to apply||28 Dec 2015|
About Us :
Canbank Venture Capital Fund Ltd (CVCFL) is a wholly owned Subsidiary of Canara Bank. Canbank Venture Capital Fund (CVCF) is a Trust set up by Canara Bank on 21st October, 1989, for undertaking Venture Capital activities. Canara Bank is the first Public Sector Bank to set up a Venture Capital Fund, duly registered with SEBI.CVCF has so far setup Five Funds with a total corpus of INR 6200 Million, of which two are closed. The portfolio investments are spread across diverse industrial segments.
- For Freshers : CA
- Others: MBA(Finance)/BE/B.Tech/ICWA/CFA
- Computer Proficiency is must.
- At least one year of experience in Venture Capital/Private Equity Industry.
- Age: Not exceeding: 27 Years as on 30.9.2015
- Project Manager: responsible for scrutinizing the investment opportunities referred to them, make a detailed analysis and if the opportunity is fit for investment should make recommendation to the investment committee.
- Follow up of Portfolio investments, periodical reviews, attending investee company board meetings etc. Apprising of committee / trustees / board of directors periodically during the meetings by way of notes.
- They are responsible for the internal work of Company/Various Funds such as fund formation, drawdown of funds from investors, submission of periodical statements such as NAV, un/audited balance sheets of the fund to investors. Attend to investors queries/correspondence