Hewlett-Packard Hiring Freshers As Business Development Manager On Dec 2015 @ Bangalore
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Qualification||BE or MBA|
|Job Role||Business Development Manager|
|Last date to apply||Dec 2015|
About Company :
Hewlett-Packard Company or HP (styled as hp) is an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, United States. It provides hardware, software and services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.
- The Business Development Manager will be responsible for engaging with various government departments/ ministries in one or more states and/ or central government depending on the place of posting.
- The key responsibilities will be to build relationships and identify, generate and develop HP PPS addressable opportunities for the entire range of products/ services in the government / digital India space.
- The role will require deep understanding of the digital India initiatives at state/ central government and work closely with the government to identify, maximize and proactively work on such opportunities.
- BE or MBA from any reputed institute
- Business development/ sales experience in government segment
- Broad knowledge of Technology / solution orientation
- Willing to work in IC role
- Account management & relationship building/ management skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels.
- Knowledge of local language in preferred place of posting
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to build and maintain eco systems required for carrying forward and delivering required results.