|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Skills||J2EE /SQL /Programming skills.|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Last date to apply||Dec 2015|
About Company :
eBay Inc. is an American multinational internet consumer-to-consumer corporation, headquartered in San Jose, California. It was founded in 1995, and became a notable success story of the dot-com bubble; it is now a multi-billion dollar business with operations localized in over thirty countries. The company manages eBay.com, an online auction and shopping website in which people and businesses buy and sell a broad variety of goods and services worldwide. In addition to its auction-style sellings, the website has since expanded to include “Buy It Now” standard shopping; shopping by UPC, ISBN, or other kind of SKU (via Half.com); online classified advertisements (via Kijiji or eBay Classifieds); online event ticket trading (via StubHub); online money transfers (via PayPal) and other services.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors; recommending purchases; testing and approving products.Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Well versed in understanding the requirement.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem solving skills.
- Exposure in database design, table creation and SQL scripting.
- Expert in coding with best practices of code in J2EE Technologies.
- Aware with Software Development Life Cycle.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Awareness with the Quality standards and compliance.
- Awareness of J2EE technologies
- Object oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD)
- Very good in data structure and algorithms.
- Excellent programming skills.
- Good understanding of J2EE frameworks