|Company Name||Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)|
|No of Vacancy||Not Mentioned|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Last date to apply||18 Dec 2015|
About US :
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), is a Scientific Society of the Department of Information Technology under the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India. C-DAC has today emerged as a premier R&D organization in ICT&E (Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics) in the country, working on strengthening national technological capabilities in the context of global developments in the field and responding to change in the market need in selected foundation areas. As an institution for high-end Research and Development (R&D), C-DAC has been at the forefront of the Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics (ICT&E) revolution, constantly building capacities in emerging/enabling technologies and innovating and leveraging its expertise, calibre and skill sets to develop and deploy products and solutions for different sectors of the economy
- First class BE/B.Tech/MCA or equivalent degree in relevant discipline. (OR) DOEACC ‘B’ level with at least 1 year of post qualification work experience. (OR)
- Post graduate degree in Computer Science / Electronics/ IT/ Computer Application or relevant domain with at least 1 year of post qualification work experience.
- Below 30 years as on 18-Dec-2015
- Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Science Engineering Microeletronics / VLSI-Design, Embedded System Design from a recognized University.
- C & DS, System Programming
- Linux Kernel Internals Networking
- Knowledge on any microcontroller and Bus Protocols (I2C, SPI, USB)
- Knowledge of ARM CPU architecture.
- Experience on development of Constrained Random test- bench using system Verilog
- Experience on FPGA / Silicon Validation
- Expertise on System-Verilog/Verilog/VHDL and C Languages
- Good debugging skills
- Hands on experience on EDA tools (mentor, Cadence, Synopsys) and harware tools like Oscilloscope, Logic-Analyzer etc
Important Date :
- Last date for receipt of duly filled & signed –in Application for PE-I & PE-II 18-Dec-2015
- Written test date for PE-I & PE-II 03-Jan-2016
- Last date for receipt of duly filled & signed –in Application For PO-I (HR) 30-Dec-2015
- Written test date for PO-I (HR) Will be informed later
Human Resource Department
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing
Plot No. 6 & 7, Hardware Park,
Sy No. 1/1, Srisailam Highway,
Pahadi Shareef Via Keshavagiri (Post)
Hyderabad -500 005.