|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Job Role||Graphics Hardware Engineer|
|Last date to apply||Dec 2015|
About Company :
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
Range of responsibilities includes –
- Accountable for the designing of units or validation of clusters which includes understanding of the design, owning Testplan and validation environments to ensure correctness of design.
- Also responsible for regression and debug co-ordination
- Be able to prioritize, manage risks, evaluate tradeoffs and then make decisions to move forward
- Candidate should possess a Bachelor or a Master of Engineering degree.
- Additional qualifications include: (The exact scope can be tailored based on applicant’s skills and experience)
- Should have RTL and/or logic design skills.
- Design verification involving TestBench development, architecture/functional modeling, functional coverage closure, test writing, and debug.
- Familiarity with Verilog/SystemVerilog
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Processor and/or Graphics designs