|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Job Role||Software Engineering Associate|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Event Date||19 Dec 2015|
|Last date to apply||18 Dec 2015|
About Company :
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 323,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$30.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2014.
- B.E/B.Tech (Any stream) / MCA from 2015 batch from following list of university or institution.
- Eligibility score: Minimum 60% aggregate at B.E/B.Tech or MCA level
- Exception for Maharashtra region universities: 55% and above at B.E/B.Tech or MCA level
- Backlogs: No standing backlogs
- Gap year: Maximum 1 year gap in education
- pH score
- Should be an Indian Citizen or Bhutan or Nepal Citizen. Bhutan or Nepal nationals need to submit a
- Citizenship certificate or a Govt ID Card. All other foreign nationals cannot apply for this position.