Ford Technology hiring BE B-Tech MCA
Name Of The Company: Ford Technology Services India
Experience Required: 1-3 years
Educational Qualification: B.Tech / B.E, MCA
Job Designation: Software Engineer – Production Support
Type of Industry: IT-Software Services
Area of Functionality : Application Programming
Required Candidate Skills :
- Responsible for application management support activities.
- Responsible for meeting SLA’s on Production support of assigned applications
- Responsible for deliverables on Production support of assigned applications
- Ensures that appropriate security and controls are instituted and followed
- Effectively communicates with the customer on a day-to-day basis, resolves action items and escalates to the relevant people, on need basis
- Leads in Knowledge Transition and co-ordinates delivery in Knowledge Transfer phase to move projects into steady state.
- Builds and maintains strong relationship with appropriate customer base and internal IT partners
- Support for evidence collection towards audits/reviews
- Support Continuous improvements in the applications through Problem Management / Six Sigma tools.
- Support metrics collection and reporting
- Willingness to work in 24×7 shift model.
- Should be technically strong in PL / SQL and Oracle 11G, Oracle 11G Forms, Developer 2000, Pro-C.
- The expected qualification is BE/MCA
Package Offered : Best In The Industry
Work Location: Chennai
Established in 1995, Ford India is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ford Motor Company, a global automotive industry leader. Ford India manufactures and distributes automobiles and engines made at its modern integrated manufacturing facilities at Maraimalai Nagar, near Chennai. The company’s models include the Figo, Fiesta, Ford Classic, Endeavour, and the most recently launched Ford EcoSport.
Website: www.india.ford.comApply Now