Ramboll Hiring Freshers As Tower Design Engineer On 01 Jan 2016 @ Hyderabad
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Salary||Rs. 3.25 L PER ANNUM|
|Job Role||Tower Design Engineer|
|Last date to apply||01 Jan 2016|
About Company :
Ramboll is a truly multi-disciplinary engineering, design and consultancy company working across the seven markets listed below. Under each market, you will find the services we are able to provide across our organization. At Ramboll, our 10,000 consulting engineers, designers and management consultants are committed to creating sustainable and long-term solutions for our customers and society.We acknowledge that our solutions depend on the creativity, insight and integrity of our employees. Therefore, we empower the people within our organisation, welcome their individual differences and enable them to work in multi- talented teams to produce inspired solutions.
- Design the Steel Structures like Telecom, Transmission towers using Design tools.
- Analysis and design of Transmission line towers and foundations using software viz., Staad-Pro, iTowers, etc.
- Design sketches and detailed drawing preparations using Auto Cad, iDetailer, Bocad, etc.
- All aspects of design engineering viz., tender estimation, specifications, approvals, project and quality implementations
- Other concrete and steel structure designs as required by the organization.
- Reporting to the project in charge/respective team leaders.
- Civil Engineering Graduation with 1-3 who has worked in a similar role.
- Working knowledge on Staad-Pro, and Auto CAD or similar softwares.
- Excellent Communications skills (both written and Oral).
- Candidates with Staad-Pro & Auto Cad knowledge and with 1 to 3 Yrs. Experience in design of towers, RCC & Steel structures will be preferred.
- He should be physically fit, love touring, be adventurous, have orientation for working and be able to learn and face new challenges.
- Ability to work independently, with little supervision.
- Ability to liaise cross functionally to develop a rapport with peers and other functions.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to maintain detailed records.
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines and ad-hoc requests of leadership.
- Should be confident enough of interacting with senior people in the organisation and put across the point of view.