|Last date to apply||Dec 2015|
About Company :
Polycom is a multinational corporation that develops video, voice and content collaboration and communication technology. Polycom employs approximately 3,800 employees and had annual revenues of approximately $1.4 billion in 2013. It is the largest pure-play collaboration company in its industry. The company also licenses: H.264 video codecs, Siren codecs, native 1080p high-definition cameras and displays, native 720p and 1080p high-definition encoding/decoding, wideband advanced audio coding with low delay (AAC-LD), optimized environmental conditioning to provide the audio and video experience.
- Part of voice endpoints team
- Part of process involving development and prototyping.
- Collaborate with developers and SQA.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good to have understanding of Operating Systems (OS), computer fundamentals.
- Good to have understanding and knowledge of programming skills like C/C++/Java.
- Good to have understanding of different layers of protocols, networking.
- B.E/B.Tech (CSE/ IT/ ECE), with an aggregate of 70% throughout 10th, 12th, UG and PG.