Amazon Hiring Freshers As DevOps Engineer On Dec 2015 @ Hyderabad
|Company Name||Amazon Services India Private Ltd|
|Job Role||DevOps Engineer|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
About Company :
At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want– vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform. We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
JOB ID: 352386
- Candidates should possess a technical background (BE/B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science Engineering or related discipline/experience)
- Should have 0-2 years experience developing, maintaining and supporting software systems in C++/Java.
- Strong UNIX tools/platform experience
- Strong debugging/troubleshooting skills
- Ability to willingly undertake and switch from complex to routine tasks when required.
- Ability to retain composure under stressful conditions, communicate effectively with a wide array of individuals at Amazon, and get the right things done.
- Ability to demonstrate high degree of responsiveness to drive customer impacting issues to resolution.
- Ability to identify and own/drive teams to resolve root causes of issues.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills.
- Debug, evaluate, and resolve software issues for applications and services that will improve availability and performance.
- Build software tools to automate manually intensive processes or redundant tasks.
- Create standard operating procedures for other DevOps engineers to use and leverage.
- Improve cross-team service monitoring infrastructure to proactively and automatically detect issues before they occur, measure service availability and performance./B.Tech (CSE/ IT/ ECE), with an aggregate of 70% throughout 10th, 12th, UG and PG.