|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Job Role||Statistical Programmer|
|Last date to apply||Dec 2015|
About Company :
For over 30 years, PAREXEL has proven to be a trusted partner for the complex development journey required of biopharmaceutical and medical device companies. We’re also an astute guide, able to simplify that journey for our clients, so safe new products can reach patients more quickly.
The Principal Statistical Programmer will be recognized as a subject matter expert, providing technical support and expert advice to internal and external sponsors. In addition, the Principal Statistical Programmer can fill the Statistical Programming Coordinator role on projects, liaise with sponsors, Data Operations Leads, and other functional areas as required. Further, the Principal Statistical Programmer will monitor quality, timelines, resource allocation, and productivity in relation to budgets. General areas of responsibility also includes: import/export programming specification development, test data creation and test data entry, import/export programming functional testing, as well as mapping specifications to support relevant d
- Proficiency in SAS.
- Knowledge of the programming and reporting process.
- Knowledge of WSOPs/Guidelines/System Life Cycle methodologies, ICH-GCP and any other applicable local and international regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11 and proven practical application.
- Demonstrated application of CRS concepts to achieve best practice and promote continuous improvement.
- Demonstrate ability to learn new systems and function in an evolving technical environment
- Strong leadership ability.
- Ability to successfully work together with a (“virtual”) team (including international teams as required) as well as independently.
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills, ability to manage competing priorities, and be flexible to change.
Attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Good presentation skills
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline and/or equivalent work experience