|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Job Role||Grpahics Architecture Engineer|
|Last date to apply||Dec 2015|
About Company :
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
Job ID : 783385
- GPU Architecture engineer would be responsible for analyzing the architectural efficiency of Intel GPUs.
- The candidate would be responsible for creating methodologies for this analysis with a goal of identifying architectural goodness/issues with new features.
- The techniques would include workload study from silicon runs, performance analysis on simulated or analytical models. The identified issues are taken up with rest of architecture team while working with design and software teams for potential solution.
- The candidate should have a B-Tech/M-tech in computer or electronics engineering with a strong passion for computer architecture.
- He/She should have deep analytical skills needed to analyze the expected behavior of a new workload on an architecture.
- The candidate should have a good background in computer architecture and/or 3d graphics domain with experience in performance simulation or functional simulation.
- Candidate should command proficiency in any one of the programming languages (C/C++, system C preferred) as that is required for building tools for his job.
- Skills in programming and scripting will help him to automate the usage of tools needed for Arch analysis.
- Experience in 3d graphics or gpgpu domain would be highly desirable. Knowledge of the APIs DX, OpenGL, OpenCL, CUDA is highly desired.