Intel Hiring Freshers As Application Developer On Dec 2015 @ Bangalore
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Job Role||Application Developer|
|Last date to apply||Dec 2015|
About Company :
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
Job ID : 783427
- Develops, implements, and maintains computer-based systems to meet business requirements. Application
- Developers analyze, design, construct, train, and implement application systems. Activities include documenting decisions, adhering to standards and communicating with business groups.
- Other responsibilities may include providing standards/guidelines for development, responding to customer/client requests or events as they occur, and developing solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
- The activities will include understanding the requirements, working with the tech lead to understand the design, develop the code to cater to the user requirements, test the code written by him/her and reporting the status to the design/technical lead, responding to customer/client requests or events as they occur, and developing solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment. A
- ctivities also include documenting decisions, adhering to standards and communicating to stake holders and work under the guidance of the design/technical lead on a day to day basis.
- BE/B Tech/MCA
- Strong Technical acumen and education background
- Good analytic and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a global team environment
- Willingness and ability to acquire new knowledge and skills
- Positive attitude
- Good written and verbal communication skills