|Job Role||Product Engineer I|
About Company :
Hewlett-Packard Company or HP (styled as hp) is an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, United States. It provides hardware, software and services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.
JOB ID: 1494478
- Develops product configuration menu according to the product strategy and maintains them up to date with the latest changes
- Develops pilot configurations to help factory build the pilots
- Has an eye for quality – Analyses defects and puts corrective / preventive action in place
- Develops and maintains a healthy working relationship between various teams for a smooth workflow
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- Experience or understanding of engineering and testing tools and software packages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Basic understanding of material properties and hardware and electrical component design
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.