|Experience||0 – 5 Years|
|Job Role||Associate/Senior Associate|
|Job Type||Direct walk-in|
|walk-in Date||10-31 Dec 2015|
|walk-in Time||11:00 AM to 2:00 PM|
About Company :
Xerox headquartered in Norwalk, CT, employs 140,000 dedicated professionals across the globe with operations in 180 countries. As a company approaching topline of $22 billion, Xerox services is the world’s leading enterprise for business process and document management. We provide true end-to-end solutions, from back-office support to the printed page; we help our clients with their business operations and information management. Xerox is a fortune 500 company and as a brand is ranked 62nd amongst global brands (Interbrand – Global Brands 2014 listing) Our Services goal: To make any business process more efficient. We provide world-class, industry-specific outsourcing services so that our clients can stay focused on what they do best. Xerox Business Services in India operates in two broad areas of expertise namely: * Business Process Outsourcing * Document Management
- Responsible for providing support to business operations such as front end, image & data capture, and / or document / transaction content management.
- Provides administrative support to business operations by performing processing tasks such as data entry and scanning, or similar activities.
- Provides support to business operations such as front end, image & data capture, payment services, and/or document/transaction content management.
- Provides administrative support to business operations by performing processing tasks such as data entry, scanning, mail sorting or similar activities.
- The work undertaken by the role holder is completed in line with the Service Level Agreement and Statement of Work relevant for the customer.
- Entry Level with little or no prior work experience
- Acquires basic skills to perform routine tasks
- Work is routine and requires minimal problem resolution
- Completes work with limited autonomy
- Works with either close supervision or under clearly defined procedures
- May perform processing tasks in one or more of the following areas:
- Data entry
- Mailroom activities
- Electronic portal
- Media conversion
- Check processing
- Electronic fund transfer
- Content storage and retrieval
- All other duties as assigned.
- Performs data entry of material from source documents to a computer database.
- Transcribes routine pre-coded and identifiable alphanumeric data from source document and/or phone call into an automated system.
- Ensures accuracy and completeness data.
- Performs clerical tasks in the data entry function.
- Receives and distributes incoming mail and materials.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Alternate text:- for medical/healthcare
- Performs document scanning and processing in mail room
- Enter Medical claims data into the Claims System, via 10-key and alphanumeric data entry
- Screen medical claim forms for completeness of data
- Route claims to other areas depending on successful data entry or the need for additional information
- Adjudicate and suspend claims when appropriate
- Provide backup support to other team/group members in the performance of job duties as assigned (including mail Room)
- Numeric Filing and other clerical tasks.
Walk In Venue :
Xerox Business Services India Private Limited
1st Floor, Brilliant Platina, Plot Number 8, Sch.no 78 II
Indore 452010 (M.P), India P: +91 731 6661000