|Event Date||Dec 2015|
About Company :
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited commonly referred to as Deloitte, is one of the Big Four professional services firms along with PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), Ernst & Young, and KPMG.Deloitte is the second largest professional services network in the world by revenue and has 182,000 employees in more than 150 countries providing audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services. In FY 2011, Deloitte earned a record $28.8 billion USD in revenues, ranking second behind PwC’s record $29.2 billion.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/B.Pharm/M.Pharm- 2014 & 2015 Batch with strong academic record.
- Good work experience in EMRs (like Epic, Cerner, McKesson, AllScripts, etc.) or good understanding of healthcare workflows.
- Knowledge and experience working with Microsoft Office tools.
- Understand EMS’s and healthcare workflows.
- Ability to perform system build and configuration in any EMR.
- Ensure effective communication and coordination.
- Interaction with clients, team members and leads across locations.
- Participating in Deloitte wide initiatives.
- Proactively work with Leadership to identify, manage and resolve issues
- Participate in practice wide initiatives and help practice grow and ensure the projects done are adding value to the system.
- Service Bond: For 2 years if the person is shortlisted and is sent to US for training.
- Shift Timings: Flexi Timings (6AM to 3PM or 2PM to 11PM or 11AM to 8PM)