COWI Hiring Freshers As Junior Engineer On Dec 2015 @ Chennai
|Job Role||Junior Engineer – Ports and Marine|
|Event Date||Dec 2015|
About Company :
COWI is an international consulting group, specialising in engineering, environmental science and economics, based in Lyngby, Denmark.It has been involved in more than 50,000 projects in 175 countries. It has over 6,000 employees, including engineers, biologists, geologists, economists, surveyors, anthropologists, sociologists and architects.COWI was founded in 1930 by civil engineer Christen Ostenfeld (Dr Tech)
JOB ID: 5901
- Responsible for preparing of 2D / 3D Finite Element models for port harbour and marine structures
- Responsible for performing design and analysis calculations for Concrete and Steel construction materials.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech in Civil Engineering/Marine Structures from reputed institute
- Should have 0-2 years of experinece with detailed design of Port & Harbour and Marine structures
- Candidates must have sound understanding of finite element analysis and shall be proficient in structural analysis software such as STAAD Pro, ETABS, SAFE, ROBOT and other analysis software’s.
- Capable of preparing design spread sheets
- Candidate must have knowledge of working with Indian and International codes (IS, BS, EURO and API etc.,)
- Excellent communication skills with strong command over written & spoken English
- Analytical & problem solving skills