|Job Role||Offcampus Drive|
|Job Location||Across India|
About Company :
Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that delivers real results to global business, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match. TCS offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT, BPO, infrastructure, engineering and assurance services. This is delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model, recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development. A part of the Tata group, India’s largest industrial conglomerate, TCS has over 238,500 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 42 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $10.17 billion for year ended March 31, 2012 and is listed on the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange in India.
- 2016 Batch of B.Sc(Physics,Mathematics,Electronics,Statics,Computer Science,Computer Application,Informatiom Technology)/BCA/BCS graduates
- Minimum aggregate marks of 50% or above (all subjects,all semesters) in Graduation,Chould not be any extendedlass XII & X
- All academic courses should be full time class XII should be completed in Science or Commerce with Mathematics and Statics
- All courses should be completed within the normal stipulated course duration and there should not be any extended education
Selection Process :
- You will be called for the selection process if found to be eligible. Selection process will have an aptitude test. Candidates clearing the test will be called for interviews.