|Company Name||Compro Technologies|
|Salary||5.3 LPA – 7.5 LPA|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer (Quality Assurance)|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||Dec 2015|
About Company :
Compro Technologies is a full service software consultancy and a pioneer Salesforce.com partner in India. Compro Technologies specializes in outsourced product development and custom technology solutions, utilizing best-of-class scalable, extensible technologies and processes. Its services includes Conceptualization, Development, Integration, Maintenance and Quality Assurance.
- Diagnose, investigate, report, track and resolve the inconsistencies which come across during the coordination of activities of the organization.
- Application of QA tools, techniques, bug tracking systems test design and execution.
- Watch over the specification and documentation details during the development of the projects by developing the appropriate test cases and data to carry the process.
Will be responsible to create, execute and automate test scripts using testing software programs.
- He will be entitled to review computer logs and reports to identify program processing errors and provide strategies to ensure possible improvements.
- His major responsibility would be to identify beforehand the program variances from standards and suggest modifications to comply by the standards.
- Requires to perform compatibility tests with other software, hardware programs to suggest they conform to standards.
- B.E/B.Tech 2014/2015 batch from recognized university.