EY Hiring Freshers As Associate Analyst On Dec 2015 @ Gurgaon
|Skills||MS Excel, and Word|
|Job Role||Associate Analyst – SL Support – Q&RM|
|Last Date to Apply||Dec 2015|
About Company :
EY is the result of a series of mergers of ancestor organizations. The oldest originating partnership was founded in 1849 in England as Harding & Pullein.In that year the firm was joined by Frederick Whinney. He was made a partner in 1859 and with his sons in the business it was renamed Whinney Smith & Whinney in 1894.In 1903, the firm of Ernst & Ernst was established in Cleveland by Alwin C. Ernst and his brother Theodore and in 1906, Arthur Young & Co. was set up by the Scotsman Arthur Young in Chicago.
JOB ID: GUR0023G
- Real-time monitoring and quality reviews are reviews run by the Firm on client engagements to ensure compliance EY’s policies and procedures.
- Perform research in propriety EY databases & some external databases to identify the current & historical relationships of EY with the various parties involved in an engagement
- Upload the research output in the prescribed format
- Analyse the research to identify any probable non-compliance issues
- Graduate degree from a reputed college
- 0 – 1 year work experience (preferably in a research background).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good analytical thinking / ability to take decisions
- Proficient with MS Excel, and Word
- Foreign language proficiency especially in French, Spanish, German and Dutch would be an added advantage