|Company Name||Aditya Birla Group|
|Job Role||Engineer – Functional Cognos|
|Last Date to Apply||18 Dec 2015|
About Company :
A US $40 billion corporation the Aditya Birla Group is in the League of Fortune 500. It is anchored by an extraordinary force of over 136000 employees belonging to 42 different nationalities. The Group operates in 36 countries Australia Austria Bangladesh Brazil Canada China Egypt France Germany Hungary India Indonesia Italy Ivory Coast Japan Korea Laos Luxembourg Malaysia Myanmar Philippines Poland Russia Singapore South Africa Spain Sri Lanka Sweden Switzerland Tanzania Thailand Turkey UAE UK USA and Vietnam.UltraTech Cement Limited has an annual capacity of 52 million tonnes. It manufactures and markets Ordinary Portland Cement Portland Blast Furnace Slag Cement and Portland Pozzalana Cement.
- To develop new and support existing Cognos BI reporting solutions including reports and Cognos Framework Manager models.
- To Create both standard and ad hoc reports in Cognos 10 Report Studio, Analysis Studio, Business Insight and other Cognos reporting tools. Design and enhance Cognos 10 Framework Manager models
- To develop Cognos processes to extract data based on business requirement on need based.
- To design and develop complex SQL queries to troubleshoot, identify and resolve reporting, data and application issues.
- Write and maintain technical specifications/ documentation that describe program development, data modeling, coding, testing, changes and corrections
- Train and support end users to enhance the utilization of Cognos Reporting Solutions.
- To have professional experience in Cognos Business Intelligence Suite and Cognos BI Framework Manager in a data warehouse or data mart environment, include extensive Cognos BI report development experience in Cement business
- B.E / B.Tech/ MCA – Information Technology from a recognized university or institution.
- Develop, manage and testing backup and recovery plans. Design and develop programming systems.Develop new programs.
- Provide assistance to testers and support personnel.