Reserve Bank of India Recruitment For Security Guard On 01 Jan 2016 @ Hyderabad
|Company Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|No of Vacancy||11|
|Last date to apply||01 Jan 2016|
About US :
The Reserve Bank of India is India’s Central Banking Institution, which controls the Monetary Policy of the Indian Rupee. It commenced its operations on 1 April 1935 during the British Rule in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934.The original share capital was divided into shares of 100 each fully paid, which were initially owned entirely by private shareholders. Following India’s independence on 15 – August – 1947, the RBI was nationalized in the year of 1 January 1949.The RBI plays an important part in the Development Strategy of the Government of India.
- Minimum standard 10th pass. Maximum under-graduation. Graduate/Degree holders are not eligible to apply.
- An Ex-servicemen holding the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education (or the Naval or Air-Force equivalent) will be deemed to be a Matriculate.
- Although Matriculate Ex-servicemen with 15 years of defence service are considered as “Graduates”, they are eligible to apply.
- The captioned qualification must have been entered in Soldier’s Discharge Book and supported by the necessary certificate.
- In the event of any certificate being unavailable, the candidate is advised to get the necessary endorsement made in the Soldier’s Discharge Book. (The service test and examination and the specialist service / courses etc. furnished in the soldiers discharge book are specialist qualification and are of no relevance to the bank).
- The candidates are advised to produce original certificates / testimonials etc. for examination at the time of interview and under no circumstances laminated certificates will be accepted by the Bank.
Age Limit :
- Age (As on 01.12.2015) Between 18 and 25 years. C
- andidates born not earlier than 02.12.1990 and not later than 01.12.1997 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply.
Reserve Bank Of India,
Human Resource Management Department,
Hyderabad – 500 004.