|Qualification||B.Com / BBA / BMS / BCA/ B.A/M.A/M.Com/MBA/CA|
|Job Role||Financial Analysts|
|Job Type||Direct walk-in|
|walk-in Date||15-18 Dec 2015|
|walk-in Time||10:30 am to 1:00 pm|
About Company :
Syntel is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) solutions spanning the entire life cycle of business and information systems and processes. Founded in 1980, Syntel leverages dedicated centers of excellence, a flexible global delivery model, and a strong track record of building collaborative client partnerships to create sustainable business advantage for Global 2000 organizations across nearly every industry. Syntel is assessed at SEI CMMi Level 5, and is ISO 27001 and ISO 9001:2008 certified.
- The job profile will involve Financial Analysis of various financial and investment products and instruments. It will be a back office profile with no calling or sales involved.
- It will be a great opportunity to get a wide exposure to Global Securities & Capital Markets.
- B.COM / BBA / BMS / BCA/ BFT/ B.A (economics) / M.A (economics)/ M.COM from a recognized university or institution.
- Candidates waiting for T.Y. B.Com or T.Y. B.B.A. results are eligible
- Correspondence/Distance learning Post Graduate / MBA freshers can also apply.
- Fresher’s can also apply for the Finance role.
Experience in (Accounts/ Accounts/Reconciliation/ Capital markets/ Mutual funds/ Derivatives/ Equities/
- Financial Analyst/ Fixed income/ Payable/ Receivable) would be given preference. Or
- 1 year of experience as a trader/broker/dealer/Bolt operator.
- CA firm experience will be considered.
- Knowledge of Mutual Funds, Capital Market, Bank Reconciliation and Accounting is must.
Only Graduates or Post graduate’s are welcome.
2nd Floor Building # 4, Mindspace – Airoli,
Thane Belapur Road,
Navi Mumbai 400708