Symantec Hiring Associate Software Engineer On Dec 2015 @ Bangalore
|Skills||Java,XML, Web Services|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Last date to apply||Dec 2015|
About Company :
Symantec Corporation commonly known as Symantec is an American technology company headquartered in Mountain View, California, United States. The company produces software for security, storage, backup and availability – and offers professional services to support its software. Netcraft asseses Symantec (including subsidiaries) as the most-used certification authority. Symantec is a Fortune 500 company and a member of the S&P 500 stock-market index.On October 9, 2014, Symantec declared that the company would split into two independent publicly traded companies by the end of 2015. One company would focus on security, the other on information management. The information-management business will use the name “Veritas Technologies Corporation”, echoing the name of Veritas Software.
- The candidate must be able to develop software components/applications, and must have good knowledge of existing tools and solutions.
- The candidate must have good communication skills and should be comfortable communicating with engineers with wide range of experience. Strong written, verbal and presentation skills are a must.
- Should have strong initiative and be able to take up and prioritize tasks with minimal supervision.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA from a recognized university or institution.
- Experience – 1-2 years of professional experience designing and developing software applications.
- Excellent problem analysis, troubleshooting, and resolution skills
- Excellent programming skills in Java
- Proficient in algorithms and data structures
- Expertise in Struts, Spring, Hibernate, XML, Web Services
- Experience using Weblogic, Apache, Tomcat, Oracle
- Must have a proficient knowledge of software development methodologies and lifecycle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Significant exposure to security domain such as SSL and Code Signing would be