HCL Hiring Freshers As Digital Marketing Intern On Dec 2015 @ Noida
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Job Role||Digital Marketing Intern|
|Last date to apply||Dec 2015|
About Company :
HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of India’s original IT garage startups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises of three companies in India – HCL Technologies, HCL Infosystems and HCL Healthcare with annual revenues of US$ 6.5 billion and over 95,000 professionals from diverse nationalities operating across 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. In the technology space, HCL”s offerings span a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, technology services, enterprise and applications consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT hardware, systems integration, distribution of technology and telecom products.
- Opportunity to work with brand & digital team to leverage a global partnership with the world’s foremost football franchise – Manchester United
- Conceptualize, design, implement and execute an out-of-the-box campaign idea for brand building
- Tackle a brand building exercise using a global partnership with Manchester United
- Initiate a qualitative study to understand the dynamics and generate positioning ideas on the brand
- Conceptualize & execute online and offline marketing campaigns
- Brainstorm new and innovative ideas on how to maximize campaign reach
- Lead creative development and messaging hooks & approach
- Devise strategies for social media engagement / interactions
- Measure brand & digital metrics for all campaigns, and assess against success parameters
- An individual aged 18 years and above who has the capabilities to lead, ideate & deliver from a recognized university or institution.
- Pursuing / completed one of these credentials: PGDM, MBA, B.E, B. Tech, and Mass. Comm.
- Ability to come up with outstanding ideas which convinces us (whether it’s a teammate or the CMO)
- Enthusiasm to execute this idea in 2 months & map it against the defined success parameters
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box
- Detail-oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills