|Post||Assistant Administrative Officer-AAO|
|No of Vacancy||700|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Last date to apply||05 Jan 2016|
About US :
Life Insurance in its modern form came to India from England in the year 1818. Oriental Life Insurance Company started by Europeans in Calcutta was the first life insurance company on Indian Soil. Today LIC functions with 2048 fully computerized branch offices, 109 divisional offices, 8 zonal offices, 992 satellite offices and the Corporate office. LIC’s Wide Area Network covers 109 divisional offices and connects all the branches through a Metro Area Network. LIC has tied up with some Banks and Service providers to offer on-line premium collection facility in selected cities. LIC’s ECS and ATM premium payment facility is an addition to customer convenience.LIC continues to be the dominant life insurer even in the liberalized scenario of Indian insurance and is moving fast on a new growth trajectory surpassing its own past records.
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/ Institution
- Minimum Age shall be 21 years (completed) as on 1st December, 2015. Maximum age shall not be more than 30 years( candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/12/1985 and not later than 01/12/1994 both days inclusive only are eligible )
Important Date :
- Start date for Online Registration of Applications and Online :15.12.2015
- Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges
- Last date for Online Registration & Online Payment of Application Fee/Intimation Charges :05.01.2016
- Download of Call Letter for Examination : Last week of February 2016
- Dates of Online Examination (Tentative) : 05th,06th , 13th March 2016.