|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||Dec 2015|
About Company :
Cisco is the worldwide leader in IT that helps companies seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the previously unconnected. An integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success. John T.Chambers is the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the $47.1 billion company.
- Develop, enhance, verify and sustain embedded system software for complex internetworking products as a key member of a cross-functional team.
- Perform design trade-off analysis, write software specifications, code, integrate and test new software and hardware, complete product release, and provide field support.
- Interface with Business Development, External Partners, Hardware Engineering, QA Test and Release Operations throughout the development cycle.
- The successful candidate will participate on project teams defining and developing innovative new products based on Cisco technology.
- 2+ years of Industry experience. Hands on experience on End to End Software project developement in a network company environment will be added plus.
- Knowledge of or demonstrated experience with LAN/WAN communication interfaces, Ethernet layer 2, layer 3 technologies, ATM and other networking protocols.
- Strong C programming skills and familiarity with large software development projects in an UNIX or IOS environment including experience with source code control systems, make, debuggers, etc.
- Motivated self-starter with good communication and organizational skills, with demonstrated ability to develop and deliver superior products in a cross-functional team environment under aggressive schedules.
- MS/M.Tech in CS/CE/EE or equivalent , we will consider BE/B.Tech with more experience;