|Skills||Java / J2EE|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Last Date to Apply||Dec 2015|
About Company :
Wipro Ltd (NYSE:WIT) is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 158,217 employees serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents. The company posted revenues of $7.5 billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2015.Wipro helps customers do business better by leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and vertically aligned business model. Our 55+ dedicated emerging technologies ‘Centers of Excellence’ enable us to harness the latest technology for delivering business capability to our clients.
“As a developer, you are responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of small to medium components of a project module. You should be able to work on problems of limited scope, through usage of standard software development concepts and principles. You should have good knowledge of programming language(s), and associated tools”
- Should be trained on BPM tools. Should understand BPM concepts and design. Trained on JBOSS BPM , design Concepts. Development of Flows, Classes, Activities, User Interface.
- Overall 5+ years of experience,
- 1-3 years of JBPM live project Experience. (Please list projects).
- Atleast One end-to-end JBPM project with 6.x and higher achieved.
- Understanding in Design and architecture including process design and modeling
- Knowledge of BPM project lifecycle is must
- Well versed with Integrations using JBPM and has designed the integration components.
- Knowledge on Web Services Architecture (XML, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, etc..)
- Well versed in the Agile methodologies
- Any Domain knowledge desirable
- Also good knowledge in Java / J2EE