|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
|Last date to apply||Dec 2015|
About Company :
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
Job ID : 769962
- Develops software as the primary job function; Designs, develops, debugs & tests complex software in any field e.g., systems software, software development tools, applications, drivers, numerical methods, UI’s, web. May work directly with companies developing and optimizing compilers, operating systems, and other software technologies.
- Usually holds an academic degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Computational Science.
- Strong Object Oriented Programming principles. Thorough understanding and practicing SOLID principles.
- Candidate must have an excellent analytical skills
- Should be able to review PRDs, analyze and implement solutions.
- Candidate should have good design skills and have good exposure to technologies.
- Analyzethe solution options in a given project, and ability to identify the ease to maintain / high performance solutions and implement.
- Gain familiarity with managing product releases and tracking issues.
- Good communication skills, having worked with multiple teams in offsite locations a plus
- Familiarity in programing languages and open to learning new technologies and languages.
- Must have the passion to work with technology and complex systems
- Show enthusiasm in analyzing requirements, able to understand impact on existing systems and come up with an all encompassing solution
- Passion to work with demanding customers
- Good written and verbal communications skills and must be a strong team player.
- Able to adopt to coding best practices and standards
- Able to clearly document, user stories/use cases, functional specification and design
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science or equivalent.