|Company Name||Wells Fargo|
|Experience||0 -1 Years|
|Job Role||Junior Engineer – Hydraulics|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
About Company :
Wells Fargo & Company is an American multinational banking and financial services holding company which is headquartered in San Francisco, California, with “hubquarters” throughout the country.It is the largest bank in the world by market value.It is the fourth largest bank in the U.S. by assets and the largest bank by market capitalization.Wells Fargo is the second largest bank in deposits, home mortgage servicing, and debit cards. Wells Fargo ranked 10th among the Forbes Global 2000 (2015) and the 30th largest company in the United States, according to Fortune 500
- This position is for L1 support for middle ware based banking applications.
- The role will involve working in a 24/7 model for middle ware based business services
- The job involves IT service management, Build/Deployment, Monitoring, documentation and metrics.
- Graduates Bsc or equivalent (Freshers 2014 batch) – prefreably from Computer Science/Physics/Electronics background
- Candidates with 0-6 months experience in any IT/IT Services companies can be considered (Not more than 6 months)
- Should have good academic scores (70% and above, no backlogs)
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Analytical/Problem Solving Skills
- Should be willing to work in night shifts (24/7 support model)
- Exposure to any computer skills (Unix/Java etc) will be an added advantage