|Company Name||GE Healthcare|
|Experience||0 -1 Years|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
About Company :
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies that are helping a new age of patient care. GE Healthcare’s expertise in medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring and life support systems, disease research, drug discovery, and biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies is helping physicians detect disease earlier and to tailor personalized treatments for patients. GE Healthcare offers a broad range of products and services that are improving productivity in health and enhancing patient care by enabling healthcare providers to better diagnose and treat cancer, heart disease, neurological diseases, and other conditions
- You will be responsible for concept prove outs, programming accordingly for the features and or a small feature set.
- You will contribute to the team and works with direction from the Senior Team Members or management but works independently. In this role you will:
- Act as a member of the Software Center of Excellence, representing the face of high quality design and development practices
- Develop high performing, scaling and innovative end-to-end web applications
- Collaborate with system engineers, frontend developers and software developers to implement solutions that are aligned with and extend shared platforms and solutions
- Apply principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques
- Candidate should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology,
- Engineering and Math) from a recognized university or institution.
- Programming skills – Java, C++,C
- Analytical & problem solving skills
- Great team player