|Job Role||Data Entry|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
About Company :
The International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middle ware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.The company originated in 1911 as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) through a merger of the Tabulating Machine Company, the International Time Recording Company, and the Computing Scale Company.
JOB ID: J2912
- Understanding of accounts and ensuring accuracy in reporting.
- Account Query Management within agreed quality / service levels
- Contribute to team performance and goals
- Review report and make relevant corrections in customers account
- Update Notes in the relevant accounts
- Update details in reporting tool and ensure 100% accuracy
Online Order Processing
- Answer general account related queries through Mails
- Refer to Accounts information & and update the existing accounts with any new services requested.
- Communicate query resolved to the customer through Hot keys
- Transfer non customer account related queries to internal
- Update Notes / image notes as required
- Complete general queries requested by the customer on their account
- Initiate transfer process and send out the relevant Hot keys to the customer as soon as the order has been processed
- Work on Accounts for all Movement & transfer related activities and ensure closure of the same
- Any degree from a recognized university or institution.