|Company Name||Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Ltd. (TNPL)|
|Post||Semi Skilled Trainee|
|No of Vacancy||76 Posts|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Last date to apply||30 Dec 2015|
About Company :
Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL) was established by the Government of Tami Nadu during early eighties to produce Newsprint and Printing & Writing Paper using bagasse, a sugarcane residue, as primary raw material. The Company commenced production in the year 1984 with a initial capacity of 90,000 tonnes per annum (tpa). Over the years, the production capacity has been increased to 2,45,000 tpa and the Company has emerged as the largest bagasse based Paper Mill in the world consuming about one million tonnes of bagasse every year. The Company completed a Mill Expansion Plan during December 2010 to increase the mill capacity to 4,00,000 tpa.
Semi Skilled (C) Trainee (Chemical)- 32 Post (GT-10, BC-7, BCM-2, MBC/DNC-7, SC-3, SCA-2, ST-1
- Candidate should possess First Class Full time Diploma in Pulp & Paper Technology / Paper Technology / Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology.
Semi Skilled (C) Trainee (Finishing House) : (for Paper Mill & Unit – II)- 44 Post ( GT-17, BC-8, BCM-1, MBC/DNC-7, SC-8, SCA-2, ST-1)
- Candidate should possess Full time First Class Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation Technology / Instrumentation & Control Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- General Turn-25 years; BC-25 years;MBC/DNC-27 years; SC/ST-30 years
Salary Offered :
- I year Stipend – Rs. 7500/month
- II year Stipend- Rs. 8,250/month
- After completion of training candidates will be fitted in Semi Skilled (C) grade in the pay scale of Rs. 7,110-8,930/month
General Manager (Hr)
Tamil Nadu Newsprint And Papers Limited,
Kagithapuram – 639 136,
Karur District, Tamil Nadu.
More Details & Apply Now