KONE Hiring Freshers As Graduate Engineer Trainee On Dec 2015 @ Chennai
|Experience||0 -1 Years|
|Skills||C & C++.|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Last Date to Apply||Dec 2015|
About Company :
KONE is one of the global leaders in the elevator and escalator industry. The company has been committed to understanding the needs of its customers for the past century, providing industry-leading elevators, escalators and automatic building doors as well as innovative solutions for modernization and maintenance.The company’s objective is to offer the best People Flow™ experience by developing and delivering solutions that enable people to move smoothly, safely, comfortably and without waiting in buildings in an increasingly urbanizing environment.
- Variant configuration specialist’s ensure the functionality of KONE product configurations by programming and testing these product configurations using the programming languages defined for this specific job.
- Pursuing successfully this job, variant configuration specialist needs to know the basic SAP standard and KONE specific SAP Variant Configuration (VC) related programming.
- Candidate should possess EEE/ ECE/ E&I/ Mech from a recognized university or institution.
- Fresher – 2015 Pass out
- Good Programming skills in C & C++.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Self-driven, self-motivated and hard working.
- Highly focused towards work and achieving goals.
- Stress tolerance & Positive attitude.
- Attention to procedure and guidelines.
- Conceptual thinking