CSC Corporation Hiring Freshers As Associate Professional System Analyst On Dec 2015 @ Chennai
|Company Name||CSC Corporation|
|Experience||0 -1 Years|
|Job Role||Associate Professional System Analyst|
|Last Date to Apply||Dec 2015|
About Company :
CSC is a global leader of next-generation information technology (IT) services and solutions. Our mission is to enable superior returns on clients’ technology investments through best-in-class industry solutions, domain expertise and global scale.In addition to our headquarters in Falls Church, Virginia, USA, and with major offices across the globe, our 70,000 professionals serve clients in more than 70 countries.
GET THE JOBS UPDATES IN YOUR INBOX
- Assists in designing and implementing new methods, procedures, and systems (both automated and manual) to improve the processing and flow of information within the company.
- Assists in developing documentation of the system specifications, including system scripts, system installation procedures, system backup and recovery techniques and system test methods.
- Assists in developing cost/benefit analyses for new proposed program modifications, methods, and procedures.
- Troubleshoots basic network problems; monitors and evaluates system performance. Analyzes, installs and configures applications as needed.
- Establishes basic operational databases, software configuration controls and system interfaces for computer system(s) assigned.
- Assists in maintaining file servers and network access; documents and analyzes system anomalies to ensure optimum equipment performance.
- Prepares systems for operational use and supports operational tests.
- Gathers information from users for analysis of problem areas and prepares elementary feasibility studies.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience from a recognized university or institution.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
Zero or more years of systems development or systems analysis experience
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems, hardware and software
- Experience working with relational databases to facilitate systems analysis.
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
- Communication skills to interact with team members and support personnel
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Ability to work in a team environment
More Bangalore Jobs More Chennai Jobs More Pune Jobs More Hyderabad Jobs More Delhi Jobs More NCR Jobs More Mumbai Jobs More Noida Jobs More Freshers Jobs