Electronic Arts(EA) Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer OnDec 2015 @ Hyderabad
|Company Name||Electronic Arts(EA)|
|Job Role||Software Engineer I – Native Game Developer|
|Last Date to Apply||Dec 2015|
About Company :
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.As a founding member of the ESRB, we believe in an industry-supported, voluntary rating system. Ratings are designed to provide accurate and objective information about the content in computer and video games so that consumers can make an informed purchase decision.
- Development of new games and related features
- Contribute to the evolvement of our existing games
- Maintain detailed design documentation throughout the project cycle
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA from a recognized university or institution.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in relevant game development and/or demo-scene
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills and critical thinking skills
- Native application development experience on Smartphones/Mobile Platform with expertise in more than one of the following platforms/programming languages:IOS SDKs (iPhone and iPad) and Objective-C,Android SDK/NDK,C++
- Knowledge and understanding in OpenGL/OpenGL ES/DirectX/Win 32.
- Fluent in C++ with strong OOP fundamentals
- Experience with Unity or Unreal Engine 3 development a plus
- Proficient with 3D math including linear algebra (vector math, matrices)
- Intermediate knowledge in 3D graphics and 3D rendering algorithms
- Gameplay systems design and implementation.