Flowserve Corporation Hiring Engineer On Dec 2015 @ Bangalore
|Company Name||Flowserve Corporation|
|Last Date to Apply||Dec 2015|
About Company :
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 15,000 employees in more than 50 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence. Join a company with the most comprehensive product lines and broadest applications experience in the world. You’ll be part of a team known for its industry-leading talent, unparalleled portfolio and unmatched commitment to customer success.
JOB ID: 31948BR
- Understand users’ issues with in depth study of requirements, to provide satisfactory resolution on first call with no impact to business. Ensure to meet and exceed Performance! IT helpdesk SLA’s.
- Ensure all requests for support, break-fix, change requests and enhancement requests are recorded in Issue tracker.
- Document software errors and enhancement requests are recorded in issue tracker and work closely with development team to get them resolved on time.
- Good understanding of Operating System infrastructures (And / Or relevant Application specific infrastructure as appropriate)
- Work closely with Product Engineers, Software Developers, Consultant, Product Managers and Subject Matter Experts to implement upgrades and releases on time.
- Collaborate with Flowserve IT and OneNeck data center to manage servers and work with OneNeck for servers’ related issues and outages.
- In depth knowledge in ftp, network, firewall issues/solutions required to provide support for external users, customers and representatives.
- Bachelor in computer science or technology / Diploma in Computer Science, Electronics or equivalent from a recognized university or institution.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience for Bachelor Degree holders and 3-4 years’ experience for Diploma holders in the below mentioned areas.
- Able to work in all three shifts, working on weekends and holidays for releases or system health monitoring/outages etc.
- Strong analytical and collaborate skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills