Honeywell Hiring Freshers As Data Management Associate On Dec 2015 @ Gurgaon
|Qualification||BA / B.Com|
|Job Role||Data Management Associate|
|Last Date to Apply||Dec 2015|
About Company :
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macro trends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently. Increasing our safety and security. Enabling people around the world to connect, communicate, and collaborate. And equipping our customers to be even more productive. With more than 127,000 employees worldwide, including more than 22,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting commitment to quality and delivering results in everything we make and do.
Requisition ID: 00303633
- Develops test case/procedure for complex scenarios as per testing standards, perform testing and document the test results and other artifacts.
- Know the schedule of the deliverable on the module that he/she working on.
- Understand the purpose and big picture of the program/project/module that he/she is working on.
- Make sure the work done is reviewed by peers and close the review comments appropriately.
- Accountable for meeting schedule completion dates or for providing timely feedback when dates cannot be met.
- Reviews the modules developed by peers / engineers and identifies the defects (functional, documentation, improvement areas)
- Interacts with project team members to resolve day-to-day issues.
- Candidate should possess Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or institution.
- Knowledge & experience about C++ programming.
- Knowledge and experience in Avionics embedded V&V Testing for Level A or B products
- Good knowledge of DO-178B/C, Requirements based testing and Structural Coverage activities.
- Awareness of the software life cycle
- Exposure to Issue tracking tools and processes.
- Awareness and experience on the CM system and environment.
- Quick Learner, able to grasp concepts quickly and good communication skills